Sunday 11 August 2013

paper flower basket / papírvirágok kosárban

I guess I fell in love with Manuela Koosch's white flowers... You can see them here. They are sooo beautiful! I decided to make a paper flower basket for a very dear friend of mine, and I was inspired by Manu's daisies, but I used a six petal flower punch and had 4 layers for a flower, then the fringed yellow middle was so easy to make with a quilling fringer and not with the scissors as I made fringed flowers until now...
The roses are made of heart punches, smaller punch for the smaller roses and a larger punch for the big ones. I glued the petals together using a hot glue gun, nearly burned myself several times, so I have to be careful when in a hurry...
The basket was an older creation, made of modular origami in white (see my earlier flower baskets), then covered with brown paint and coated with golden glittery lacquer.
I just hope my friend likes the outcome :)

********************************************************************************************************************************

Egy kedves barátnőmnek készült ez a kiskosár ajándékba. A fehér virágokat Manuela Koosch gyönyörű margarétái ihlették, csak én hatszögű virág alakú lyukasztót használtam a szirmok elkészítéséhez. A sárga közép elkészítéséhez nagy hasznomra volt egy kis papírvágó szerkentyű, a rózsák pedig szív alakú lyukasztó segítségével készültek el, szirmaikat szilikonpisztollyal ragasztottam össze.
A kosár régebb született, 3d-s vagy moduláris origamival, fehér papírból, amit később barnára festettem és bemázoltam arany csillogású akril lakkal. A kosár sokáig üresen állt a polcomon, talán várta a megfelelő pillanatot, a megfelelő virágokat no meg azt az embert akié lehessen...
Szeretettel, Gyöngyinek :)








1 comment: